Please give proper credit if you share or feature any of my recipes on your blog.
- Please contact me directly if you would like to print one of my recipes for distribution of any kind (books, eBooks, magazines, community cookbooks, etc).
- My photos are watermarked and are the express intellectual property of Real Food Girl: Unmodified. You may NOT use my photos without express written consent from me.
- All photos on my blog that were not taken by me were either used with permission, paid for/purchased, credited and linked back to the source.
- If you want to feature one of my recipes on your blog, please rewrite the recipe in your own words. Please do not just copy and paste. This will avoid the negative impact of duplicate content on the web- for both our sites.
- If you feature one of my recipes, please mention my blog/recipe in the content of your blog post and provide a back link to my blog, and note that the recipe was adapted from “Real Food Girl: Unmodified”. Please create a link back to the exact page on my blog where the recipe is located. It’s just good blogging etiquette to give proper credit where credit is due.
- Please do not duplicate my written content in any way. I work very hard and spend countless hours writing for my blog and developing recipes, and researching information for posts. I don’t charge for this, so please be respectful of my work. Duplicating content isn’t just wrong, it’s bad for business. It hurts our Google rankings because it will be indexed as duplicate and repeat content. If you would like to share something from Real Food Girl: Unmodified, please rewrite it in your own words, summarize, or paraphrase and link to the text on my site rather than cutting and pasting. If your unsure, email me beforehand.
I have taken the necessary steps to obtain Google Authorship for each and every one of my blog posts. In doing this I have irrefutable proof that I am the original author of each post and the content contained therein. Do a search for any of my recipes/posts and a picture of me along with my full name and an excerpt from my post will appear. This is one of the many ways I protect my content from people who can’t remember the 8th Commandment.
All my pictures, blog titles, posts/articles, recipe titles/names and blog content are copyrighted and covered under DMCA. I actively pursue stolen and plagiarized content.
According to the FTC Rules for bloggers, I must disclose to my readers that In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. With that said, I only share and promote what I myself have used/purchased or would use/purchase.
What this means to you, as a reader, is that if you purchase a product after clicking on one of affiliate links I receive a certain percentage of the sale. The cost of the product remains the same regardless if you make the purchase through an affiliate link or a direct link. The benefit of purchasing through affiliate links is that it helps me maintain my website and cover the costs of food and supplies so I can keep the interest of my readers and continue to provide sound recipes for you guys.
Real Food Girl: Unmodified, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.
The information post on my blog is provided solely for educational purposes only and it’s not intended to be medical advice or used to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease.
To the extent that anyone posts something on my site (via comments or guest post) that is stolen content/material from another site and I am sued for it, the responsible person will pay me back for the cost of that lawsuit, as well as reimburse me for any damages and losses that I incurred as a result of that lawsuit which was a direct result of posting stolen or copyrighted content on my blog without the owner’s permission.
I am not a trained dietitian, nutritionist or medical professional. I am studying to become a holistic practitioner/nutritionist however. Despite this, the information that I share on this blog is based on much research, personal experience and facts…with a few opinions sprinkled in. The information I share isn’t meant to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease. Always listen to the advice that your family physician gives.
Reader comments that are mean, rude, off topic, profane, violent, spam or totally inappropriate will be deleted. Don’t liter my blog with your trash. Let’s keep this community a safe, happy, inviting, fun place to be. Respect the opinions of others. I don’t do drama. If you do, please feel free to lose the address to my blog and don’t return.
If you troll around my blog and spread hate, spite, division, and anger you will be banned and blocked and comments will be deleted. My blog is not your playground.
I love interacting with all of you. I enjoy reading your comments and thoughts on my blog and Facebook page. With many personality types out there and lots of fans/followers and readers it’s likely I’ll step on some toes or ruffle feathers from time to time (unintentionally of course). If I perturb or upset you, know there are plenty of other places online where you can go and find like-minded people. Know that I am not going to change who I am, nor am I going to change my passion or my mission to cater to the interests/sensitivities of others. If you are dissatisfied or disturbed in any manner with Real Food Girl: Unmodified or your use of Real Food Girl: Unmodified, then your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of Real Food Girl: Unmodified. It’s that simple.
Thank you for reading through this. If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to email me! I’m here to help.
~Real Food Girl/Kristine
KaceyCooks: Some of my earlier photos are watermarked with the name KaceyCooks. KaceyCooks was the original name of my food blog. When I started making decisions about my brand and what that would entail, it became clear that my nickname would have to be tabled and I’d use my given first name. All photos (and posts) with this watermark are copyrighted and are my property. The same rules that apply to all photos watermarked with Real Food Girl: Unmodified apply to KaceyCooks photos as well.